[Re-cap] Stray Kids' shenanigans on bubble

 


Bubble=paid app where you get to send msg to SKZ members. Members see it as a group chat and send msg to all. While you view it as an individual chat with a contact list. St like this:

Recently, unprompted, on Bubbles Lee Know, Changbin, Hyunjin, Han, and I.N suddenly changed their display names to "Ex-boyfriend" 1 to 5, respectively.

And at the same time, they all sent out msg acting like your dumb bf who wants to come back. 
 "Are you sleeping?" "What are you doing?" "I wanna call cause I miss you". 
If it stops here, people will say it's too much of fan service, but what awaits is a whole comedy skit. Lee Know suddenly sent a voice msg, starting off with this delulu message, following by different ex bf started to fight each other: I'm ex-bf1, I'm ex-bf2...etc.



Stays even produced animation version: SKZOO Version
Animated Version

Hyunjin then changed the profile pic and name to Unknown, imitating the person who is blocked by you on the phone. Then changed back and send msg "Why did you block me?"


Then the final actor, Mr Bang Chan arrived. Sent out the Msg "Why are there so many ex-bfs?", and changed his profile name the first time to "Husband"

One of the hilarious parts is his profile which is the group pic without him. So everyone started to joke "why does my husband have all of my ex-boyfriends in his profile photo?"

Seungmin went on bubble and said 
"I'm going to take my own path'
'what are they doing for realㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ'"

The whole funny event was sharing all over Twitter and the "Ex-bf 1" was trending in South Korea
Later on, Hyunjin revealed that it was either Lee Know or Changbin's idea.



Popular Posts