Minhyuk:"My house is almost like SKZ's 2nd dorm"

 Source:(Copy below)

Minhyuk on insta live just said that Changbin actually came to his home!

and not just Changbin but almost all the other skz members took turns coming to his house...They were like "can we go to hyung's house?" "my house is almost like skz's 2nd dorm now"

Minhyuk said all of Skz except for chan and felix have come to his house, he saw chan at Peniel's house though 

Seungmin went to Minhyuk's home 3 times

Minhyuk: "my skz bias was Minho, but it changed to Changbin because i officially said it on broadcast" "i've known him (Minho) the longest so I naturally have more affection for him" 

Minhyuk: "but i've become so close to all the Skz dongsaengs through kingdom. a bias is meaningless" "this might sound funny, but they're all like my babies. they're all just so lovable, it drives me crazy" "the mayfly dongsaengs are all like my babies"

(in seungmin's vlive, he eventually said eunkwang is his bias)

Minhyuk: "Seungmin's bias is Eunkwang?ah that's possible, he's so cute" "but you came to my house 3 times and didn't choose me as your bias??" 

Popular Posts