Hyunjin is active on bubble & Seungmin's msg + Update: Hyunjin sent msg

 The status of the messages on Hyunjin's bubble changed to "read" today. He also changed his profile pic from this:


To this:


The snowflake is now turned into clover.

Then to this


Seungmin message on bubble:


He then also sent:

"let's make lots and lots of good memories in july too White heartWhite heart"

Update: Chan has now also changed his pfp to another recent OT8 pic (it's from the ep aired on skz anniversary) & changed his name from Bang Chan to SKZ Bang Chan


Update:

Hyunjin sent msg on bubble:

"What are you doing?" (Notice the time he sent the msg: 03:25)




(Bubble auto-translate ....)
Accurate translation: I ate too
(this autotranslation is not correct)
Accurate translation: i ate stir fried pork!



stir fried pork is now trending #1 on Korea twitter


Hyunjin is trending under vegetable topic


Hyunjin is also trending right now with over 1M twits


[210701 15:21 leeknow]

: wait what it's july 1st

: awesome


[210701 16:30-31 i.n]

: hihi

: what're you doingg

: you always say you're thinking about me kkkkkk

: I want to actually know your tmis...

: tell meeee

: ah you were being serious?

: well then...

: that's nice you all are thinking the same thing

: I like it

: I had two hamburgers for lunchhh

: like I have to have at least two to feel like I've eaten.. ha

: if I'm really hungry I can eat three hahahaha

:enjoy the rest of your day

:I'll be back 


 Felix also sent out some messages about he missed Stay and sorry he could not contact cause he is still busy. He said he is hungry but wont eat yet cause he wants to eat expensive meat with Stays.


Hyunjin shared his drawing of kkami through bubble with the msg "Isnt it cute?"



Popular Posts